FW: Bennett College - Reference Instruction Librarian

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Feb 2, 2017 1:27 PM

From: Ebony Kendrick [mailto:Ekendrick@Bennett.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 4:30 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Bennett College - Reference Instruction Librarian

Good afternoon Ms. Phoenix,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today regarding the attached Reference Instruction Librarian position that we would like to have posted.  If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Ebony Kendrick, MS, SPHR
Assistant Director, Human Resources
Bennett College