RE: Leadership Institute IV Cohort Fundraiser - Polo's/Tee's

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Nov 19, 2013 2:27 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  This is your reminder to place your orders this week.

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Sandra Phoenix
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:42 AM
To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org; Theodosia Shields (tshields@nccu.edu)
Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org; kjefferson@auctr.edu
Subject: Leadership Institute IV Cohort Fundraiser - Polo's/Tee's

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well. Today I'm celebrating, REALLY CELEBRATING, the Leadership Institute IV Cohort Fundraiser! The purpose of the fundraiser is to support HBCU Library Alliance activities with the sale of polos and tees. These designer polos/tees display our logo on the front, member institutions on the back and are available for sale on the website.
Paste this link http://www.hbculibraries.org/html/paypal.html into your address bar for photos and ordering information.

Our initial order must be at least  25 items. I'd like to place an order on Friday, November 22th.  The vendor requires 3 weeks to produce and return the items to me for mailing, so place your order as soon as possible. If you need to pay by check, please print the order form and return with your payment to my attention.

Many thanks to the Cohort for assisting the Alliance with fundraising. The Alliance's Board of Directors approved the fundraiser with excitement and enthusiasm. It's important to note that this activity will get added to the Alliance's fundraising plan, "The One Hundred Plan," to capture outcomes and impact.

I hope you will support the fundraiser and order polos/tees for family, friends, students, staff and as holiday gifts.

Contact me directly if you have questions or need additional information.

Respectfully,

Sandra

SANDRA M. PHOENIX
Executive Director
HBCU Library Alliance
sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
www.hbculibraries.orghttp://www.hbculibraries.org/
800-999-8558, ext. 4820
404-702-5854
Skype: sandra.phoenix1

1438 West Peachtree NW
Suite 200
Atlanta,GA 30309
Toll Free: 1.800.999.8558 (LYRASIS)
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.orghttp://www.lyrasis.org/
Honor the ancestors, honor the children.

Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well. This is your reminder to place your orders this week. Respectfully, Sandra From: Sandra Phoenix Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:42 AM To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org; Theodosia Shields (tshields@nccu.edu) Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org; kjefferson@auctr.edu Subject: Leadership Institute IV Cohort Fundraiser - Polo's/Tee's Importance: High Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well. Today I'm celebrating, REALLY CELEBRATING, the Leadership Institute IV Cohort Fundraiser! The purpose of the fundraiser is to support HBCU Library Alliance activities with the sale of polos and tees. These designer polos/tees display our logo on the front, member institutions on the back and are available for sale on the website. Paste this link http://www.hbculibraries.org/html/paypal.html into your address bar for photos and ordering information. Our initial order must be at least 25 items. I'd like to place an order on Friday, November 22th. The vendor requires 3 weeks to produce and return the items to me for mailing, so place your order as soon as possible. If you need to pay by check, please print the order form and return with your payment to my attention. Many thanks to the Cohort for assisting the Alliance with fundraising. The Alliance's Board of Directors approved the fundraiser with excitement and enthusiasm. It's important to note that this activity will get added to the Alliance's fundraising plan, "The One Hundred Plan," to capture outcomes and impact. I hope you will support the fundraiser and order polos/tees for family, friends, students, staff and as holiday gifts. Contact me directly if you have questions or need additional information. Respectfully, Sandra SANDRA M. PHOENIX Executive Director HBCU Library Alliance sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> www.hbculibraries.org<http://www.hbculibraries.org/> 800-999-8558, ext. 4820 404-702-5854 Skype: sandra.phoenix1 1438 West Peachtree NW Suite 200 Atlanta,GA 30309 Toll Free: 1.800.999.8558 (LYRASIS) Fax: 404.892.7879 www.lyrasis.org<http://www.lyrasis.org/> Honor the ancestors, honor the children.