FW: Job Posting

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 8:09 PM

From: Marvelyn Thomas
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:08 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Job Posting

Hello Sandra,

I hope you are doing well.  Please share the attached job to the listserv.

Thanks.

Marvelyn Thomas, PHR
Human Resources Director
Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive SW
Atlanta, GA  30314
(404) 978-2080 - Phone
(404) 978-2076 - fax
mthomas@auctr.edumailto:mthomas@auctr.edu - email

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!

From: Marvelyn Thomas Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:08 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: Job Posting Hello Sandra, I hope you are doing well. Please share the attached job to the listserv. Thanks. Marvelyn Thomas, PHR Human Resources Director Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive SW Atlanta, GA 30314 (404) 978-2080 - Phone (404) 978-2076 - fax mthomas@auctr.edu<mailto:mthomas@auctr.edu> - email We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!